Happy Monday to you! We are now 4 days into April. New Year resolutions? New goals? Revived goals? Out of your control or in your control goals? Either way it goes, we are in April and what are we going to do.
Last year for me was an aswesome year and I wondered just last week why do I not feel that greatness is upon me like I felt last year.
Then I understood why.
My goals are concise but with no deadline or follow up dates.
I had success last year because
- My goals were clear to ME ( your goals don’t have to make sense to know 1 but you)
- I had a accomplish date for each goal ( some goals were on target others were not BUT I had something I was aiming for)
- I checked in with my goals ( I could not check on every goal daily because some goals don’t call for that but weekly or monthly check ins to see if I was headed in the right direction)
- I did my part ( my part was what I had control over but there were things I had to realize that I had no control over and that was okay as long as I did my part)
Here is what I suggest you to do TODAY
- Write down 2 small goals and 2 big goals
- Create a deadline date on each goal even if you think its out of reach STILL put a due date
- Decide on when you will check in with your goals daily, weekly or monthly
- Do your part (whatever “your part is” that is what you need to find out BUT remember after you do your part the rest is out of your control) as long as you did your part
How are your goals doing so far this year? How is 2016 for you thus far?
Like, Comment, and subscribe