As I am on the elliptical, I am close to the door of the gym, I notice that some of us came in by ourselves or with a buddy/partner/friend/sister/brother/ cousin.
Having a buddy to workout with is great but my title eludes to people who use their buddy not coming to the gym as an excuse not to workout at all.
A workout buddy is to keep you
BUT if your buddy doesn’t workout that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. Your buddy shouldn’t not workout if you don’t.
Be a good workout buddy by doing this
1. If you make a workout date stick to it
2. Plan reasonable workout dates that both people can commit to meeting
3. Don’t commit to being anyone’s workout buddy unless you are truly commited to yourself and them
4. If you will cancel on your buddy do it in a timely manner. Maybe they have a back up buddy
5. Even if you cancel STILL ENCOURAGE THEM TO WORKOUT REGUARDLESS OF YOU NOT BEING THERE.
Do you have a workout buddy? Does it work for you? If they cancel on your workout will you still work out?
Comment, like, subscribe or share
#fitness #courage #weightloss #workout #buddy #lifestyle #health