Do you wait for things to be leisure or mandatory?
Do you move faster when things are low priority or critical?
Do you only work towards something when you are eager or unsure?
Well what if someone told you “you must do (INSERT YOUR GOAL HERE) because your life depended on it”.
A lot of our goals would change our lives but we don’t look at them as mandatory, critical or urgent. Some of us tend to think of our goals as out of our reach, will take too much time to complete or (my favorite) just too damn lazy to attempt.
Well lets sort this out.
If your life depended on it.. you, I am sure..almost darn near positive that you would do what you needed to do to reach your goal.
If you acted as your life depended on you taking action it would look something like this:
- Making what you want to do mandatory .IT HAS TO BE A MUST ( NO IF’S, NO BUTS)
- High priority on your things to do (DON’T LET MINOR THINGS HOLD YOU FROM YOU MAJOR GOAL)
- Be eager to go after what you want (GO AFTER WHAT YOU WANT LIKE CAT TO A MOUSE)
- Avoid the excuses unless you are sick and unable to move you should be taking action (EXCUSES ARE DREAM KILLERS)
- Stop with the laziness (BEING LAZY TAKES ENERGY, MIGHT AS WELL USE THAT ENERGY FOR PRODUCTIVITY)
Start small.. take one goal and say for 5 days I will do 1 thing a day to get to this goal. Everyday you have to say to yourself WHAT WOULD I DO IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT?
WHAT ARE ONE OR YOUR GOALS? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO REACH THEM?
COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE OR SUBSCRIBE
This photo does not belong to me. It was retrieved from trusper.com