Being in the gym comes to some of us like second nature BUT for some of us especially those starting a lifestyle or weight loss journey, the gym can be a scary place. Many things run through our mind like are people judging me, do I look silly doing this exercise or what should I wear to the gym? This is just to name a few thing that run through some of our minds.
But there are a few things that we can do and think about to feel more comfortable in the gym and let me share those things with you
- You Belong: No one in the gym is better than you. Realize that you pay a membership just like everyone there so show up knowing that your spot in the gym is reserved.
- Plan your routine: Know what you are going to do when you get to the gym? Write it down or have it in your phone then stick to it.
- Ask for help: If you don’t know how to use a machine go ask a trainer in your gym to demonstrate.
- Your gear: Spruce up your gym wardrobe. Buy a new pants or shirt to feel good while you are in the gym.
- Your music: Have a playlist of music that gets you pumped up and can help you make it through your workout.
- Try a different exercise or machine that you would not usually use.
- Look up a workout in a book or video to see the correct form.
Now it’s your turn. What do you do to feel confident in the gym?
Check out the video I did on this topic
★ My Video Couse | http://bit.ly/FitnessGoalAssassin
★My Audiobook | http://bit.ly/7DaySexySlimDown
★Join 90 Days to 2018 | http://bit.ly/2kmONgv
★Join My Facebook Group (BEFIT DIVAS)| http://bit.ly/2fPtHps
★Ultimate Goal Guide| http://bit.ly/2fOnv16
Also remember you can still join my
90 days to 2018 Private Facebook group