I won’t hold you long. I want to keep it simple and to the point. Please know 75 hard is not for everyone. Just like it is recommended in the book 75 hard says and I will say here as well please consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Consult with your healthcare professional to design an appropriate exercise regime. Directly from the Andy Frisella 75 hard page “THIS IS NOT A FITNESS PROGRAM 75 HARD IS A TRANSFORMATIVE MENTAL TOUGHNESS PROGRAM”
Now even after that disclaimer and you are still here.
Take a virtual seat and let’s get to the tips.
• Tip #1 Take photo 1st in the morning
• Tip #2 Read before noon morning
• Tip #3 Start your water as early as you can and drink during after
workouts(know where public restrooms are)
• Tip #4 Choose a diet that you can stick to (whatever is realistic for you)
• Tip #5 Don’t go hard core on every workout [1 in the AM and 1 in the PM]
You have the plan, all you have to do is stick to it.
Read my experience with 75 hard >>HERE<<
Check out Any Frisella’s Youtube channel
Check out Modly Chic’s 75 hard tips
Check out Never Jordinar’s review of 75 hard
Read what reddit have to say about 75 hard
Good morning america even spoke about 75 hard