Here ye here ye my fitness family. Summer is around the corner like literally less days away. I wanted to come and share with you some weight loss products or lifestyle ideas that have worked my last 5 years attempting to stick to the healthy lifestyle. All of these things will require you to work out and eat in a caloric deficit so you can lose some pounds.
- Cali girl tea still works- It still helps with bowel movement for those times we need to clean out your pallet or from a night we ate a bit more than we should have. Try it out >>HERE<< and read my post about it.
- Waist trainer still works- This can still help your lose inches by wearing it while you workout and make sure you wrap. Watch a video of how to do it >>HERE<<
- Calorie counting still works- Every year some way of eating becomes more polar than everything else like: vegan, vegetation, keto, pescatarian, low carb, smoothies, south beach diet, revenge diet (the list goes on) for me while I have dabbled in many I always find my way back to calorie counting. I believe this gives you the most flexibility in what you can eat, least restriction and is more manageable than all the things I listed above. Check out a free meal >>HERE<< and download thr free version of the myfitnesspal app to track your calories >>HERE<<
- Juicing still works- I’ve always been up for a good juice cleanse. My opinion on it has changed a bit. Well I’ve never believed it is sustainable long term but juicing should be used by those who are experienced on their weightloss journey looking to break a plateau or used by beginners to kick start a weight loss journey. I also believe that if you plan to do a juice cleanse please have an exit plan to return to eating regularly. Please have a plan I repeat please have a plan because you don’t want to lose 10 to 15 lbs juicing then lose the success of that because you didn’t have a plan after juicing, Check out JJ’s smith green smoothie cleanse to learn more >>HERE<<.
- Intermittent fasting (IF) still works – Well well well this I have not veered far from. According to Patterson & Dorothy (2017) stated “fasting actually increases your metabolic rate, helping you burn even more calories IF still helps you burn more calories in a certain time frame. My favorite IF schedule is 10/14. Fast for 14 hours and eat for 10 hours. 10am to 8pm. Read my how to intermittent fast >>HERE<<
Alright now that you have some secret weapons (you don’t have to use all at the same time) do you plan to use any and do you have a summer goal?
Let me know in the comments.