So I was there minding my business doing my work when *POPS* a email on the bottom right corner of my screen from a co-worker. She invited the whole office to participate in the military diet that you may have seen floating around on google and YouTube of people CLAIMING they have lost 7 to 10 pounds doing this so called diet.
- This IS NOT , I REPEAT NOT a real military diet. Whoever came up with this probably named it due to the fact that it is strict or rigorous in a sense similar to how the military operates.
- This is not something I would recommend to someone just starting their weight loss journey because like I mentioned above it is strict and if you are just starting this may seem difficult if you have not trained your mind and stomach for small portions of food.
- Each day is about 1200 calories or less. Which the bare minimum recommended for women 1200 and 1500 for men.
- If you do plan to do this 3 day military diet I recommend
- You check with your doctor or dietitian to see if this is appropriate for you
- If you just have to try this ONLY do this once a month and think of it as a reset for you body
- Buy the items provided on the list and get alternatives if you don’t like whats on the list
- Do it with a buddy or group for support
- Keep the exercise at 45 mins or less, you are already going low on calories you don’t want to put more strain on your body
- If you feel uncomfortable with this DON’T DO IT there are other plans and diets out there you dont have to do this one
I will be participating in this with my co-workers. I will keep you guys posted each day. So today is day one 🙂 I will have a post for you guys tonight.
Have you heard about this diet before or tried it?
Comment, Like , Share Subscribe
Photo Credit: Workoutplanstoday.com