Don’t you want to be a smashing hit at your next party? Well you have come to the right place. If you are 21 years of age and older, you can make it to a local store and have two hours then this is for you. Its Sangria time!!
Here is a Sangria recipe that is
Easy to do, ingredients are fairly easy to come by and it will be a hit at any adult party
You will need
- 1 apple
- 4 pineapple slices
- 10 Strawberries
- Red Wine
- Orange, peach , mango blend (optional) or a juicer of your choice
- Dice all fruit into small pieces
- Put fruit in bottom of pitcher
- Pour Half bottle of gingerale in pitcher
- Pour whole bottle of wine in pitcher
- Pour 3 cups of brandy in pitcher
- Stir and allow to chill for 2 hours ( if you don’t have 2 hours add ice but you will have to up the brandy so it doesn’t get watered down)
Please only use this recipe if you are 21 years of age or older. Drink responsibly and enjoy your festive event or special day.
Let me know if you try the recipe.
Check out my latest YouTube Videos