The 1st quarter of the year is almost coming to an end. How are your freaking goals doing anyway? Just 3 months ago some of us set some beefy and ballsie goals. I am sure of this because I did that myself.
How are this goals doing by the way? Hopefully they have not fallen by the wayside near faded dreams drive and fear avenue. But if your goals have been forgotten or you just feel like you don’t have a hold on them you have come to the right place.
Here are 5 ways to track your goals:
- Have a goal: First off many of us love to yell out “I have goals” but when someone asks you about your goals you can’t even list one. Please take time to create goals for yourself that will advance your life. If you are new to the whole goal setting thing I suggest. 2 goals for starters. 1 large goal that may take more than a year to accomplish and a small goal that can be accomplished in under 6months.
- Write steps down: Now that you have goals. Write down every single step that you have to do in order to accomplish that goal. Seeing every step lets you see all the action that YOU have to do to get to the goal and you can break those task down even more into smaller task to get it done.
- Location for your goals: Where will you keep your goals? Yes you need to have a designated place for your goals. A goal sheet? A journal? Notes in your phone? Tablet, desk top or laptop? Where you put it keep your goals in one place.
- Pick a timeframe: Pick a day and time when you will return to your goals.
- Review: You have to review your goals constantly to make ure you are on track. You don’t have to be overly obsessed but in a minor way you have to become obsessed with a goal to get it accomplished.
Now this isn’t saying you have to eat, sleep and breathe your goals but I am saying you need to EAT, SLEEP and BREATHE your goals if you want to get them successfully accomplished.
Check out my Freebies about goal setting
Ultimate Personal Annual Review Guide(Hot & NEW!)
Check out my goal setting video
Get my meal plans NOW | The Shop
Connect with me
Work With Me: email@example.com
Check out my YouTube channel ( Oh snap! Can you believe I actually have a YouTube Channel??)