Can’t get any simpler than this exercise! Strike out the ones you’ve completed and a little explanation of the one’s you’ve not.
I was nominated for this by Fitnessgrad. Thank you for nominating me, she is a fitness blogger who has great tips and shares her own story about her journey. Check her out she is pretty dope 🙂
- Kissed someone– This happens daily
- Smoked a cigarette– Yes I have but it tastes nasty and its way too expensive for me
- Got so drunk you passed out- Never been that turned up
- Gone to a rock concert- Yes for one new years eve and I just couldn’t understand why I was there
- Helped someone- Yes I have and I love doing it. If I can help you just let me know
- Gone fishing– No I have not. I need to.
- Watched 4 movies in one night- Yes I have love jones, training day , whats love gotta do with it and the cook out yes I love those days
- Lied to someone– Yes but I didn’t want to hurt their feelings
- Failed a subject–I failed signed language in under grad and I was just being a lazy student didn’t do the work
- Been in a car accident– Yes. The lady hit me but where she report to her insurance she said I hit her. Liar. But my car got fixed. My insurance company was awesome.
- Been in a tsunami- No and I pray for those who have because it appears to be a horrific experience that I wouldn’t want to anyone to have
- Watched someone die, including pets- No I have not and I pray for those who have to have a clear heart and heal in the future from the loss
Been to a funeralYes. I do not like them
- Burned yourself–Yes and it hurt like heck. I went to pull a bundt cake pan out of the oven but I had on no mittens I was not thinking
- Run a marathon- No but I do want to train for 1 maybe in the next 2 years .
- Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day–Yes when I agreed to my student loans
- Flown on an airplane– Yes but I don’t really like flying but I love making it to the destinations
- Written a 18 page letter (Front and back)- Well does my research paper count I believe it was 42 pages.
- Gone skiing- No but I want to
- Lost someone you loved– Yes recently so I vowed to spend more time with family and friends
- Got into trouble for something you didn’t do– Yes
- Stolen a book from the library– Does never returning it count??
- Gone to a different country- Yes Central America
- Gambled in a casino- Yes, I got hooked at the craps table .. I had to leave.
- Been in a school play– Yes! In elementary and high school
- Taken a lie detector test-Yes, for work I was so nervous
- Voted for someone on a reality TV show– Yes Ruben Studard on American Idol
- Read more than 20 books in a year– Forced to during school
- Gone to Europe- No but I need to make it there. If you are in Europe ..can I stay at your home? lol
- Had a surgery– No.
- Had Stitches– No
- Ridden a tuk-tuk (autorickshaw)- Never heard of this.
- Had more than 5 IM messages going on all at once– Yes back when I was using yahoo IM
- Been in a fist fight– Lets just say I was not the nicest person when I was younger and I got in to more trouble than I should have
- Suffered any form of abuse–Verbal from someone I should have never gotten involved with in the first place
- Had a pet– Yes I have a lovely cat and dog
- Petted a wild animal– Not wild
- Had your own credit card and bought something with it – Yes I have ..Lots of those things I look back and question why I did in the first place
- Dyed your hair- Yes in high school I dyed it amber
- Got a tattoo- Yes 3 and I want 2 more
- Had something pierced- Yes nose, dermal and ears . I want another dermal
- Got a straight A– Yes in a few classes.
- Taken pictures with a webcam–Yes but they looked crappy
- Caught people in the act of coitus– Yes, I rather not have
- Gone to sleep with music on– Yes, love going to sleep with r&b is playing
- Dreamt of you making out with a celebrity–yes, Trey Songs anyone lol
Here are the 5 bloggers I nominate do participate in this exercise:
- The Road Less Eaten
- The Unfiltered Mind of a Filtered Girl
- Standing Strong Wellness
Thanks again to Fitnessgrad for nominating me to do this exercise it was fun and I hope those who I nominated to do and have as much fun as I did.
Like, Comment and Subscribe !!
Connect with me: