You guys I officially lost it last week. An insane feeling. Pressing my self to the limit. I don’t know if anyone else have done this. I have done unattainable things to reach that number on the scale. The odd part is I know better but even I had a lapse in judgement just to reach the number I wanted to see on the scale.
Last week I went too far
CONFESSION unattainable lifestyle
- I ate 1,000 calories or less for some days when the bare minimum recommended for women is 1,200
- I cut my self off of food after 5:30 p.m I know that can be similar to intermittent fasting
- I went to the gym with the goal to burn off everything I ate ex. ate 1150 and I stayed in the gym until I burned off 1150 in essence fueling my body just to drain it of everything
The three bullets I listed above are not okay and its just not attainable for a lifestyle. These things are similar to the quick fixes. You do these things and you get the results but they are NOT ATTAINABLE.
For anyone out there reading this PLEASE DO NOT look for a quick fix because it is just that … as quick as the pounds leave the faster they return.
Do attainable things
- Eat your recommended lowest calories if you desire nothing under 1200
- You don’t have create food cut off time, just stick with the let your food digest for 3 hours rule
- Go to the gym to get in your exercise not to burn off every single calorie you ate
- Track your water intake
- Have a cheat meal every few days
- Have a snack candy, cookie , ice cream every few days
- Get knowledgeable about your body
Overall lift the restrictions off of your self every few days because its called a journey for a reason. Take time to get where you need to be. You don’t have to rush to your results the slower the sweeter when you get to where you want to be.