Beast mode..Beast mode… where are you? I’ve been looking for you lately..Yes between juicing, military diet, and calorie counting I can say that my beast mode is fading fast. There were days where I would eat 1200 cals, 1 hour body combat and 1 hour elliptical and hit the weights.
I know what happened… I let the results, compliments, and easy workouts get to my head.
I think I forgot the days that I didn’t think I could get this far. I forgot the days people would make their side comments about what they think I should do.
Even now people make comments like
- “you a bag of bones”
- “you can stop losing weight now, you’re fine”
- “you’re disappearing”
- “soon we won’t be able to see you”
- “you will blow away soon if you don’t stop working out”
Subconsciously these comments have effected me, I said with my mouth they did but they did.
But I want to put a stop to that. I want to get my beast mode back.
- I’m thinking about switching up my workouts
- Joining another gym
- Being an instructor has been a desire just scared really
Do you have any suggestion on how to get back on track with weightloss?