I’ve heard, read and see people say, it cost too much money to lose weight and be healthy.
My sister even said it to me one time.
Me: ” If you want to go grocery shopping one day let me know”
My sister: “Its too expensive to eat healthy”
First off that’s a EXCUSE , just want to put that out there but I do agree that some of these diet specialty foods and stores are expensive. I bought flax seeds from a fancy-smanchy store that cost me $16 and I saw it somewhere else for $7. So keep it simple,get the basics and it won’t be expensive.
If you are willing to spend $28.64 on
-1 Large pizza
-2 litter soda
-10 spicy wings
You could have ate healthy for a whole week with that:
Walk with me through our virtual grocery store:
You have been given $28.64 now lets shop for a 5 day work week ideas listed below:
- 1 bag of chicken on sale is about $6 (Bake, Grill or Stew) ( Dinner or Lunch)
- Turkey Bacon cost $3( Breakfast or lunch)
- Broccoli bunches- $2 ( Dinner or Lunch)
- Cabbage-$2 (Dinner or Lunch)
- Bag of apples-$2 (Snack)
- 4 Oranges-$2 (Snack)
- 4 Grapefruit-$2 (Snack)
- Brown rice- $2(Dinner or Lunch)
- Cucumbers-$2 (Snack)
- Bag of Baby Carrot-$1 (Snack )
- Bag of wheat bread-$1 (Toast, breakfast )
- Eggs-$3 (Fry, boil, scramble, omelet, breakfast)
That totals: $28.00 and 64 cents to spare well don’t forget taxes
- Think about what you spend on one fast food meal eating out versus if you would have taken that money to the grocery store
- You can eat on a budget if you plan and stick to what you have
- It can get expensive if you buy all these dietary fancy foods but if you keep it simple you can eat for under $30 for a whole week
Do you think eating healthy is expensive? What are some ways you budget to eat healthy?
Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe
Happy Thursday everyone 🙂
Photo Credit: daystofitness.com
#weightloss #budget #cheap #healthy