I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Fitnessgrad. Thank you for nominating me, she is a fitness blogger wants to provide great information for her readers by sharing what she knows as well as her personal experience . Check her out she is pretty dope and look out for a collaboration coming from the both of us soon.
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
Here are the questions she has asked me:
- Do you believe in giving people second chances? I believe in second chances. We all make mistakes and sometime we make mistakes we don’t know we are making. Second chance believer but that third or fourth chance thing is a big NO NO lol.
- Would you give your life for someone else you didn’t know if it saved theirs? I am unsure. About this, my first thought was I would give my life for my mom but then came the if you didn’t know them bid.
- Is there a difference between ‘being in love’ and ‘I love you’? Yes a big difference. You can say I love you to a pet but being in love is among two people who cannot see their life without one another who agree on that..no stalkers type love but being in love, two people who want to be together for ever/
- Have you ever been bullied, if yes, when and why? I don’t remember being bullied, I remember being the person who confronted the bullie who decided to bullie someone else. I don’t like that kind of stuff and I am not afraid to stand up to a buillie.
- Do you believe in life after death? Yes I do believe heaven will be awesome.
- If given a chance to, would you have taken a different path in life? Yes for some of the mistakes I made. No because I am now following where my heart takes me and not where society says I should be.
- Could you kill someone to save your own life? Is this the same as number 2 , no I don’t believe so but this has to be put in perspective. Is this like a robber attacks me and I should them before they shoot me. IDK
- What would you do if you knew tomorrow we would all die? Eat cake and ice cream. Tell everybody I love them and play all my favorite songs then dance around until the next day (dooms day)
- If the world rid of all of its clothes and we had to walk around nude, how would you manage? I would just walk around because I am a closet nudest. I been dieing to go to a nude beach and or resort. Everybody get naked.
- Do you blog for recreation or for work? This is interesting. I blog for recreation but it is turning into for work. Best of both worlds, help others and get compensated to do so.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- Do you have next years goals ready?
- How did you start blogging?
- Who inspired you?
- Do you consider yourself an expert in anything?
- Do your goals only include you or those around you?
- If you could re-do a moment in your life what would it be?
- Do you believe anyone can be a blogger ?
- Is blogging art to you?
- If you had 1 thing about your blog that you could change what would it be?
- Do you believe Karma?
Here are the 5 bloggers I nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- The Road Less Eaten
- The Unfiltered Mind of a Filtered Girl
- Standing Strong Wellness
Giveaway: The first person to respond to #7 question above will get a $5 e-card for Starbucks.
Use this worksheet to organize your goals | Goal Action Plan Worksheet
Get my meal plan NOW | The Shop
Connect with me