If you are anything like me you may HATE (this is a strong word) going to the doctor. BUT you have to go for your yearly check-up. Being in the of October which is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and right after that, November is American Diabetes month I want to encourage you (PUSH YOU) schedule your appointment with your local physician.
We all need to make sure that we are taking care of our bodies. We need to prevent illness and disease or maintain them if we have them. Don’t let an illness and or disease spiral out of control if you can help it.
Let’s review some statistics…..
- Is the 2nd common cancer in women
- 1 of 8 women born will get breast cancer
- You can survive breast cancer if it is found and treat it early
Diabetes in the U.S
- Highest age group under 20 yrs. old have diabetes
- More man have diabetes than women
- In 2014 29.1 million Americans have diabetes
After reading these statistics I want you to get to your doctor ASAP.
Here are 3 reasons why you need to go see your doctor TODAY
- Knowledge: You will learn about your body and what is going on with it.
- Ask: You get a chance to ask a doctor about anything that you have concerns about.
- Maintenance: If you are diagnosed with anything, you can learn to maintain and take care of yourself better from that point forward.
Schedule your doctor’s appointment today. If you don’t have a primary physician people search for free clinic in your area and walk in.
I lost my godmother last year to cancer and diabetes. She fought as hard as she could.
Please make sure to schedule your appointment and go see your doctor TODAY!
Like, Comment and subscribe.
Use this worksheet for a daily dose of wellness | Wellness Check Worksheet
Get my meal plan NOW | The Shop
Connect with me
Sound Cloud: Gojenbefit