Hey WordPress Family! Welcome to Monday. I have a small beef to pick with people selling services and or products but then I hear, find out or can blatantly see they are no way, shape or form truly doing/using what they are selling.
Before you yell at me in the comments section, this does have nothing to do with people who are their products. If you sell something and you embody and have used that thing then I am not talking about you.
I am talking about
- People selling or endorsing teas but have never used them
- People selling or endorsing waist trainers but have no idea how they work
- People suggesting work outs they have never attempted, done or completed
- People reviewing items because they were paid too not because they actually like the product
- People selling these 1 size fit all meal plans
- People selling you a workout program but they look like they have not worked out since high school P.E class
- People selling products because they are naturally small and use their size as a ploy to attract more clients but have not or will not use the product they are trying to sell you
- The personal trainer who looks like they need a personal trainer
- The weight loss coach who hasn’t lost weight since the millennium
I NEED PROOF DAMN-IT. If you are going to sell, endorse, push or suggest anything I want proof.
Yes I said it, I need proof that you have done it and the results you got.
If you are new to your weight loss journey . I suggest your do your research before you give anyone your time or money because you deserve for whatever you invest in, to be worth it and some of the people trying to sell you products and services are not worth a nickle.
Not to say that there aren’t some good products and services out there just… BE CAREFUL.
This blog post was sparked because I ran into someone from high school selling XX product but felt so comfortable to confine in me that they really don’t use XX product but since they have an appealing body they just tell people the product has helped them to gain this physique.
I’m done. The nerve of some people.
Do you want the person selling you a product to just know about it or to have used it?
Comment, Like, SUBSCRIBE 🙂
The photo used does not belong to me.