Hello and the results are in. I have decided that I would love to put my meal plan to the test and see if it gets results **Cough Cough** ( I know it does) BUT I have to show it right?
My meal plan is budget friendly, easy to navigate, and FREE.
I would venture to say that if you used correctly there will be results ahead.
Scale and None scale: ( Result pictures will be shared on IG )
4/11/16 :I stepped on the scale it showed 163.8 not surprising. I keep floating around 157 to 165 RESULTS 159.2 (4.6 lbs loss)
4/11/16: I measured my waist and it was 34 inches. I prefer 32 inch. RESULTS 33 1/2 (1/2 inch loss)
- Eat the food I have on the meal plan. ( Intermittent fasting 16/8) my eating window is from 1200pm to 7pm. I packed my dinner in my lunch bag so I had my my last meal by 7pm.
- I Worked out at minimum 30 mins each day( I will waist train during my workout)
- Water, tea and maybe coffee (NO ADDED sugar) 82 oz was the target
- Get rest as soon as I get home ( I have this bad habit of knowing I need to be asleep but then I turn around and watch movies, tv shows and go to bed late)
- I ate 1200 to 1350 calories for 3 days. I had snacks that were not on the meal plan each day. Day 1. Fiber 1 oatmeal bar. Day 2. Nature One granola bar. Day 3. 8 oz Vanilla Steamer from Starbucks a mini Reese cup and 1 tootsie roll.
- I worked out using the cize dvd 45 mins or more
- I had majority water but I had that vanilla steamer from Starbucks
- I stayed up watching TV so I did not get as much sleep as I thought I should
** I noticed that my meal plan did good calorie wise BUT carbs and sugar I went over my intake everyday making me feel like I HAD to workout to negate what I ate in sugar and carbs. I will revise some of the foods that I suggest so that I not only include calories but other nutrition facts like carbs, fats, sugar and sodium**
Your take away:
- Pack/ prep your OWN food. Log or write it down and stick to what you have. It saves you money and you know what you are having no guessing game.
- Get active for 30 mins. Find a workout that you put in minimal time but get great results HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- Drink water. Half your body weight or maybe a gallon if you can.
- Get some rest. Your body needs to rejuvenate.
- You can be flexible with your meal plan , no harm in that.
Check out my side bar or follow me on IG or Twitter.
My FREE meal plan will be available in the download section 4/30/16.
Comment, Like and Subscribe
#mealplan #weightloss #fitness #health