I get lots of questions about how I managed to lose 95 lbs in less than a year. Specifically the 3 main questions that are asked are:
- What did you or do you eat?
- What workouts do you do ?
- My favorite: How do you feel?
I decided to create a meal plan that is informative, easy to follow and FREE. My meal plan has been reviewed and critique by people that I trust. I have made the changes that were suggested. Now it is time to put it to the TRUE test, a test run.
My intentions are to make sure the meal plan is functional, gets us results and then make it available right here on my blog for anyone who would like to utilize it.
My meal plan will include:
- Shopping List
- 3 day meal plan (Each day has 1200+ calories)
- Suggested workouts for all exercise levels
- Snack friendly list
- Fast food suggestion list
Here is the run down:
- I will prep Sunday 4/10/16
- I will follow my meal plan for its 3 day duration 4/11/16/ to 4/13/16
- I will weigh in 4/11/16 morning and weigh out 4/14/16 morning
- I will share the results
- Then I will make it available in free download section of this blog
Someone suggested I sell this meal plan. I said “NO”. This is my gift to anyone who wants somewhere to start their weight loss journey. This is the help that I didn’t get when I started my weightloss journey that I wish to share with anyone who wants to jump start their new lifestyle. I truly hope anyone who uses it has success.
Someone asked me why would I weigh in and out . Lets be honest, if you are starting a weight loss journey and you decide to follow a plan, you want to know if it works right? Let’s put this thing to the test.
Now let the games begin.
Have you ever followed a meal plan? Was it functional? Did it have regular and practical ingredients? Did you get any results?
I want to hear from you.
Comment, Like and Subscribe