Oh please give me a freaking break. Don’t tell me you believe that junk that advertisers of magazines, infomercials or sales people say about how wonderful, fun and easy losing weight is? You are way smarter than that to know, the spot light moments these people, businesses and companies are talking about are the after moments when you have already put in all of the hard work.
Contrary to popular belief. I’ll admit that AFTER a weight loss journey and transforming your body especially being seen by others, it maybe all flowers and roses and you feel pretty awesome about yourself. But I’m not talking about the end, the after, the finish, the complete result.
I’m talking about the beginning and the during.
I HATED IT… MORE TIMES THAN NOT
- Who wants to eat leafy green stuff when you can eat sweet warm chewy & gooey stuff?
- Who wants to trade in their double cheese burger for a lettuce wrap?
- Who wants to trade in their 24oz caramel frappuccino with extra caramel for some water?
- Who wants to work out & get all sweaty amongst conplete strangers you don’t even know?
Don’t get me wrong some people love this stuff (all though I am more incline to make the better choice now) that was not the case in the beginning or during
- IT WAS HARD
- I HATED IT
- I WANTED TO GIVE UP
- I DESPISED SEEING PEOPLE LAUGHING, ENJOYING & EATING/DRINKING ALL THE THINGS I GAVE UP
- Coffee & creamer
- Cookies (all dozen of them)
- Ice cream
I wish I could tell you it was all good and I loved the entire process but then that would be a LIE and you deserve the truth.
The take away I want anyone to get from this is
- Yes its hard but YOU CAN DO IT and you don’t have to pretend you love every minute of it
- Go slow when starting, you don’t want to go too fast, end up discouraged and quit (WE ARE NOT quitters)
- Yes you will hear people say “love the process” well its okay if you and the process have a “love hate” relationship because the process will not always be all lilies and bows
The things we hate actually at times are the best things for us. Yes working out, eating better and resting may not seem worth it in the beginning but YOU deserve a healthy living/lifestyle. Make the change today with what you have and where you are NOW.
Comment, Like and Subscribe
2 thoughts on “How is your weightloss journey? “I HATE IT””
Good tips! Keep up the good work!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for the comment!!
LikeLiked by 1 person