Sit down , sit down take a virtual seat. Let me tell you what I’ve learned thus far.
At first it was just to write about my weightloss journey because I wanted to write somewhere no one knew me , kinda anonymous that isn’t so anonymous anymore. It has truly been a pleasure. The comments, the likes, the dislikes** (trolls, no shocker here) the support and encouragement has been a fun.
Now it has turned into much more for me. I can share with others, support others and give back any in any way I can.
I want to start off with my THANK YOUS ♥
Thank You Muscle and Pearls for being the first person to subscribe to my little ole blog. I highly appreciate you.
Thank You to Jlstanding for always commenting and supporting my little ole blog. I highly appreciate you and if JL are your initials small world those are mine as well.
Thank You to Mental Break- In Progress for being the 177th subscriber of my blog and this is odd my favorite/lucky # is 7
What I’ve learned & maybe you can learn (or know some of this already)
- Write what’s on your heart that’s what its all about
- Others will have a oppose opinion to some stuff you write about and or do, respect it and keep writing
- Write even if no one is watching or liking or subscribing
- Its your blog DO WHATEVER the heck your heart desires to do with it *accept break WordPress rules** lol
- Your blog may go in a total different direction than when you initially started and that is okay … no need to panic
- People will support you while others may unsubscribe
- Comment , like & subscribe to others.. blogging is a community we need to support one another
- Don’t be boxed in, if you want to rant,pour your heart out or call someone or something out please do
- Use your blog as a platform to motivate and support others in whatever way you can
- Give as much to your blog as you want to see come of it
There are some new things happening on this blog
- I actually paid for a logo.. tell me what you think??
- Oh I bought my domain name! YAY!!
- I’ve changed the theme and added my social media (will change the theme again soon)
- I’ve added a FREE download page and I will upload some cool stuff there real soon
- I now have a coaching section where anyone who wants to work with me can do so just click the link see what I’m offering
There is more to come and I plan for my blog to be better next year than this year.
Happy 1 year blogiversary to gojenbefit.com
3 questions for you:
- What do you want to see more of from this blog?
- Would a series on races/runs be something you would like to read about?
- Would you like to read my personal tips for being an entrepreneur?
I want to hear from you and what you would like to see from this blog.
I THANK YOU! REALLY REALLY REALLY Thank you!!
If you got this far then guess what??
Happy 1 year Blogiversary Giveaway time:
- What to do? Answer any 1 of the 3 questions above in comments & leave your email
- Prize? 1- $5 Starbucks e- giftcard
Announcing the winner this Friday 5/6/16 using random.org
I will contact the winner to confirm accurate email address to forward Starbucks e-gift card