Hey WordPress fam. You’re probably like here she goes again with her abbreviations but WJA is weightloss journey anniversary. January 7th, 2015 I made a decision to start my journey and change my life. What the heck of a journey it has been.
I’ve done things I didn’t think I would EVER do
- Started this blog (I thought no one would read this)
- Joined a gym ( who me.. HA!! you could NOT pay me in 2014 to step foot in a gym)
- A Les Mills Combat junkie ( I still want to be an instructor)
- Walk/jog a 5k (yes I walked majority but I would NEVER have done this at all if not for my WJ)
- Military diet ( I use to laugh at people who did this, I did 6 rounds and plan to do more)
- Master cleanse (6 days)
- Green smoothie clean (8 days)
- Sea salt flush (OMG this will change your life, I didn’t know my body could do this)
- Waist trained ( I still laugh at my self but it gets results)
- Inspire others to lose weight (Well that’s what some tell me)
Above are just the milestones I can think of but there is still 2 things I have yet to do on my weigh loss journey
- Share my before and after photo with wordpress and instagram. I don’t have a problem with my afters I think I look decent …ok ok I think I look freaking hot lol but I still feel a little scared to show my before pic. I look at that photo all the time and ask how did I get to that place??
- Make it to my desired weight of 137 lbs. I want to be at a healthy BMI and be able to say that I loss 100 lbs on my journey and I feel AWESOME.
I want others to know that they can do this. Start small. Know your why.. you don’t have to explain that to any one. Start now.
Have you made a weight loss goal and accomplished it?
Do you mind showing your before and after pics? Scared? Nervous?