Happy Monday WordPress Family and very happy monday indeed. Oh snap I got nominated for this award twice. Once by Jlstanding she is freaking awesome then I got another from Shelly Ray who is freaking awesome as well please check out these ladies blogs they have some dope content that would be beneficial to anyone who needs a pick me up. So I will do this is order , please be patient with me this will be my longest blog thus far.
Jlstanding’s questions are/ with my answers
1. What’s the most important part of your morning ritual?
As I walk to work I speak to God sometimes aloud or just with mouth movement I tell him how thankful I am for him having his hand over my life every morning.
2. What’s the number one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
The #1 thing I plan to accomplish is helping as many people reach their highest potential in their lives.
3. What’s the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?
You are my role model. Its hard to hear and beliebe that someone thought of me that much that they think Im a role model… um who me… not really I don’t think so.
4. When was the last time you laughed so hard you almost cried?
This was actually like a day ago when my mom and sister thought I said I won the powerball when I said “im thinking about going to the mall” bad cell phone connection but it was funny they really thought I won.
5. If you could leave on vacation tomorrow, where would you go?
Jerusalem to see the 2 places that claim that was where Jesus had risen .
With Shelly Ray’s Libester Award I am to give you guys 11 facts about me
- I was born 6 days before Christmas
- I know how to crochet
- I am the baby of my mothers 4 children
- I love to bake from scratch
- I ride motorcycles
- I am a Sagittarius
- I belong to a local sorority Alpha Theata Pi, Inc
- I am a CSULA Alumnae
- I am a Pepperdine Alumnae
- I am 28
- I am a lover not a fighter (lol it depends)
Shelly Ray’s questions are/ with my answers
- What was your first ever blog post about? My first post was about why I wanted to start a blog. My weight loss journey.
- Do you have any routines when blogging? (Certain music you like to listen to, place you feel most comfortable blogging, etc) If I hear a topic that keeps appearing to me that day or morning then I just write about it
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?I would want to go to Jerusalem to see the 2 places that claim that was where Jesus had risen
- Besides blogging, what are some of your hobbies/interests?I like fashion. I like see what things are trending in the fashion world. Oh and I am a foodie. I love checking out new restarants.
- If you could travel back in time, what year or decade would you choose to travel to?I would want to go to the year before dinosaurs were extinct just to see how they actually looked and lived.
- Do you prefer watching movies or TV shows?I prefer watching TV shows but they have to be dated shows like Mash, Archie Bunker, Seinfeld, Good Times, The Jefferson’s. I’m not a big fan of the newer tv shows.
- What types of blogs do you most enjoy reading?I like fitness blogs, fashion blogs and blogs about peoples daily lifes and how they feel.
- What animal best represents you and why?A kitten. I am cut and cuddly at times but I will scratch you to protect myself or if I think I am in danger.
- What is one of your resolutions for 2016?Be fearless. This entails me stepping outside of my comfort zone.
- What was your dream job growing up?I wanted to be a teacher but that has changed after I held a teacher aide position it turns out that is not the dream job for me.
- How do you hope to change or improve your blog this year?This year I want to bring consistency and photos to my blog.
Now here are my nominations
- Thepetitefastinista while getting ready to bring her bundle of joy into the world she still made time to health and fitness
- fromfattophat she has been on a weight loss journey since 2012 but in 2016 she wants to get even more fit for her wedding that is a few months a way
- fromfrantoflash she is a mom who wants to become a better runner and makes time for family and her self
- Scarlet pen she writes about a little bit of everything she has a wellness approach to incorporate all things about life and find balance in those things work, love ,fitness
- Ice_Badger she started a 365 project to a better and healthier in 2014 and kept going. she did not give up she is just getting better.
Above are the 5 blogs I nominate and the 5 questions they need to answer, then they will nominate 5 other blogs and give those blogs 5 questions to answer
- What will you improve about your blog this year?
- Name 1 goal you plan to accomplish this year?
- Do you have any regrets with your blog?
- Why did you start your blog ?
- Name 1 person that inspires you to press forward daily?
I am thankful for everyone who is reads and supports my blog.