Hey WordPress fam! So I did the Jillian Michael’s Ripped in 30. I purchased the DVD for $9 from Walmart. I was skeptical when I first say the DVD. So of course I pulled out my phone and googled this DVD. I read a few reviews and watched a few YouTube’s. I even checked the price on amazon to see if I could find it cheaper. It was 7.50 on amazon. I figured byu the time I paid for shipping it would come up to $9 so I bought it. Another reason I was sold because the 3 YouTube videos I was said
THIS IS THE BEST $9-$10 I EVER SPENT
Again some of you who have been reading me knows I AM A CHEAPO, CHEAPSKATE and hate to waste money.
The basic of the DVD
- It is not 30 minutes its really about 22 minutes. 4 minute warm up/4 minute cool down which = 30 minutes
- Its 1 DVD, with 4 workouts for each 4 weeks
- It is 20 days not really 30 days.
- Its 5 days 1 workout then 2 day break (repeat for 4 weeks)
- The 3-2- 1 is . 3 mins strength , 2 mins cardio and 1 minute abs
- It comes with an easy to download meal plan & recipes. HERE IT IS Check it out!! ITS FREE
- You will need 3lb to 5lb weights maybe a kettle ball if you want to be fancy
- A modifier and advance it provided
- Each week there are different combination of workouts so you won’t get bored with the same workout every week
- The workouts became more complex each week
- Its only 22 minutes for busy people
- Full body work out. A little bit of everything gets moving
- DVD is set by week, very simplistic
- Arms seem to be the focus more than anything else
- I burned doing each of the workouts was 175 calories at the most according to my Polar flow watch , I guess I was looking for more
Overall: I loss 2 inches off my waist, my arms look nice and it is good for all levels of exercise from the new to the expert.
Side Note: Jillian Michael’s is a little sarcastic and does minor trash talking to motivate you but if that’s not your kind of thing then maybe this DVD is not for you.
- What to do? Reblog THIS BLOG via WordPress or Retweet on twitter
- Prize? Jillian Michael’s Ripped in 30 DVD.
Announcing the winner 3/11/16 using random.org
I will email the winner for mailing address
Participants must be 18 years old and older. Live in U.S and Canada
One thought on “Review: Ripped in 30 (Kinda of) **GIVE AWAY**”
A little trash talking can be good- I know it keeps my butt moving! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person