Hey WordPress Family! So I’ve seen this commercial play every Saturday morning for the last 2 months. It caught my eye every now and then. The dance moves and the fact that the people doing it said that they lost weight while doing it.
So I bought CIZE choreographer-ed by Mr. Shaun “T” Thompson
I am a CHEAP group fitness/homework out junkie so I had to see what the hype was about. The Skeptic in me and many of us just had to know , does it live up to all the hoop=la.
Here is what I got:
- I got a calendar beginner and advance.
- I got a 7 day meal plan book.
- I got a book of recipes for lunch, breakfast, dinner and snack ideas
- I got DVDs of workouts to do each week.
- There is no equipment involved just popped in the DVD.
So far I have
- Learned a full choreographer-ed dance routine
- I burned 294 calories in 30 minutes
- I sweated more than I ever have just from dancing
- Gotten a mini ab workout that got the job done but was intense
The bad and good I see thus Far
- As soon as you turn it on he is already moving. No talk, no chit chat & no introduction. Its just starts. So be ready
- He builds up each move to the next & he calls out the moves so you know what you are doing and what is next.
- Your first couple of times he tells you its practice & have fun with it but at the end he expects you to CIZE IT UP which means go all out & put your all into it.
So far I am impressed! I will let you guys know more as I keep doing the workouts.
What workout DVD are your using? Have your seen the Cize commercial? Have you thought about getting it?
Comment, Like & Subscribe
#Cize #Cizeitup #Review #ShaunT
I do not own the photo that is in the featured image.