Good things are happening over here! First things first … a big THANK YOU for reading. Welcome to Summer of 2016. What a great way to bring in the summer with 200+ subscribers and a blog award.
I am glad to accept (our award because you are apart of this blog) “The Black Cat Blue Sea Award” which I was nominated for by Nicole of Thoughts and Other Stuff check her out she talks about health, fitness, important issue and reviews.
After reading what this award is about “This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes”
I am definitely honored to accept this award because I just want to write so others have something to read, look forward to and be motivated by.
The rules are:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
3. Answer the three questions that come with your nomination.
4. Ask three questions to your nominees.
Here are the 7 bloggers I nominate
- April Getting Fit
- Bold Blind Beauty
- Getting Fit for 40
- Julia Bonner Fitness
- Just Indigo (<—–CHECK OUT MY BESTIE)
- Standing Strong Wellness
Below I will answer the 3 questions asked to me by Nicole
- What is your happiest memory? My happiest memory was my grandmother being able to see me graduate. If it was not for her doing what she had to do in her life I would not be here today. I have a lot respect and admiration for my grandmother and her struggles in life.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? And what are the goals you hope to achieve from it? I stared my blog to have somewhere to share my story and help others along the way. The goals I hope to achieve from my blog is to help, motivate and encourage others though writing better content and speaking to others in person through public speaking engagements or one on one sessions.
- What are your dreams and ambitions for the future? And what will you do today so that dream is one step closer to reality tomorrow? My dreams for the future is to open and successfully operate a private practice to help others achieve personal success through professional and person development a large focus will be on mental, physical and financial health. I will complete my PHD class registration (which is a little scary) and that will bring me 1 step closer to my dream.
The 3 questions I ask of my nominees are
- Where do you see your blog and yourself in the next 6 months?
- Which matters to you most quality or quantity in general?
- What do you think is the best post you have written so far and why?
I want to thank all the people who have subscribed, commented, liked, mentiones and or shared my content.
I highly appreciate you!
Giveaway time :
What to do: In the comments share with me a post you liked that I wrote and why or try and guess what PHD field I have chosen
Prize: 1 $5 Starbucks gift card
2 Winners will be chosen randomly and announced Friday 6/24/16
Again thank you for the award and to all those who read my blog.
**My subscribers are not just subscribers you are “my getfits” because you want to get fit in every area of your life.. spiritual, education, social, physical, mental and financial**
Comment, Like and Subscribe