Hey WordPress family! So as some of you may know I have loss up to 95lbs but (insert EXCUSE here) because of the holidays I have allowed myself to gain 14 of those lbs back. But no worries. I am back at it and insist on getting out of being overweight and into a health body weight. Blah blah blah you’re like get to the point woman.
Yes I have tried the fancy or popular stuff like:
- Master Cleanse
- Sea salt flush
- Green smoothie cleanse
- Military diet
- Intermittent fasting
- Herbalife (shake) (currently trying)
- Shakeology (currently using)
- Detox water
- 3 Ballerina tea
- Les Mills Body Combat
- Jillian Michaels
- Waist trimmer
- Waist belt
- Waist band
- Wrapping (serrance)
- Sweat enhancers
Yes I was a try it girl. As you can see from the list above.
But before I tried all that stuff I start in my livingroom and loss 15lbs
- I made a pact with myself for at least 30 days I would do 100 crunches and 25 push ups no matter what.I pushed my coffee table to the side and no matter how sloppy or uncomfortable I was I just did it.
- I used my timer on my phone. I set it for 15 mins and I would dance around in my living room for 15 mins to some of my favorite songs
- I learned how to create a HIIT (High intensisty interval training) circuit. I used a pen a and piece of scratch paper and wrote out 3 exercise I could get through and 3 I hated. I did each 4 times under 20 or less minutes. Example
-10 each: Mountain Climbers, Jumping Jacks, Bunny Hops
-10 each: Squats, Floor jumping jacks, Burpees
I did not use a gym or buy anything extra. I just used what I had and some good ole fashion determination.
Are you on a weightloss journey? What are some things to lose weight?