Some of us like sweet treats BUT when you are watching calories and your figure it can be hard. I did a DIY a recipe for a weightloss friendly Popsicle, 4 easy to find ingredients and under $5 this is my kind of recipe. I did it and it was successful so I wanted to share the recipe with you and it maybe something for you to try at the next barbecue, pool or kids party.
Easy 4 simple ingredients
- 16 oz. of water bottle (0 Calories)
- 8 portion Popsicle tray (0 Calories)
- 4 Strawberries (32 Calories)
- 1 Country Time Lemonade single packet “on the go” (10 Calories)
- Pour 1 country time packet in water. Stir or shake then let it si
- Cut 4 strawberries in half
- Place 1 strawberries halves on Popsicle sticks
- Pour shaken drink into Popsicle tray 75 % each slot
- Put Popsicle sticks in each slot of tray
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours depends on your tray mold and your freezer temperature
Prep time: 5 Minutes Total time: 4 hours
42 Calories all ingredients /8 Popsicle = 5.25 Round up
6 Calories per Popsicle ( WEIGHT LOSS FRIENDLY)
I love this easy recipe. Try it for yourself or if you have a recipe please leave it in the comments.
Hope this helps someone make a healthier choice.
Comment, Like and Subscribe
**You can make an adult version and add some wine or liquor but then it is no longer weight loss friendly or for a kids party**