Cuffin season “During the Fall and Winter months people who would normally rather be single or promiscuous find themselves along with the rest of the world desiring to be “Cuffed” or tied down by a serious relationship” According to the urban dictionary.
In the past 2 weeks I’ve have heard from 2 estranged exes.
Haven’t heard from these individuals in years but they pop up out of no where asking 101 questions about me and my personal life. Pretty much trying to pick up where we left off.
Its funny in Summer everyone wants to be single.
In Fall and Winter everyone wants to be in love. Or “bunned up” as they say in North Carolina.
If you do have a run into an EX. Physical , Text or Email handle it gracefully
- Be pleasant because you have the upper hand they contacted you and you have the POWER obviously
- Don’t sweat the convo keep it cordial and surface don’t tell them any info you don’t want too
- Be classy show them that they lost something good
- Be a little nice and nasty. When they ask how are you ” I’m wonderful with my loving mate who respects me,my recent promotion,my earned degree ( you didn’t support me in) my beautiful car and my new house” Oh yeah inquire about their life too… how is your pathetic piece of a life?? (OK OK I WENT STRAIGHT MEAN GIRLS) but my point is get a small jab in if you can ..especially if they did you wrong and you were nothing but good to them
- Lastly communicate in a way that shows you have truly matured since them… brief, suave, sharp and too the point
If possible I know its hard always dress as though you will run into an ex, because one day you may and you want them to think “wow how did I ever mess that up” LOL.
How do you guys handle a run in with an EX?
Comment, Like and Subscribe