What the heck is wellness any way? Seems like just few years ago wellness was more of a hippie or far fetch not really talked about idea. But now more people are noticing that there is a need for individuals to review their lives in a holistic approach not just looking at one aspect but review them all.
What are the dimensions of wellness?
Developed by Dr. Bill Hettler, co-founder of the National Wellness Institute (NWI)
There are 6 dimensions of wellness
- Your feelings and way you express your self
- Your current state of mind and desire to learn conventionally and non-conventionally
- Your career path and what you choose to attain as a career goal
- Your body actions that include your health
- Your interactions with those around you or lack thereof
- You relationship or building of one with a higher being or spirit that you believe in
Each of these areas of our lives deserve to be reviewed and worked. We have to especially work on areas we need to become more conscious and or in tuned with.
Here are 3 Ways to discover if you need wellness a boost
- Review all wellness dimensions of wellness and decipher which area needs the most attention
- Ask yourself if there is a current wellness that you could become more in tuned with ( try to review this area as if you were critiquing someone else’s life) it’s easier to know what we need when we reviewing it with objective eyes.
- Decide if you enhance or put more focus on this area of wellness will it strengthen the life you currently have. If the answer is yes then it’s time to take action.
Like, Comment and subscribe.
Use this worksheet for a daily dose of wellness | Wellness Check Worksheet
Get my meal plan NOW | The Shop
Connect with me
Sound Cloud: Gojenbefit