Congratulations, you are an architect. An architect is a person who designs
buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction ( according to google) . An architect participates in designing or the make of something.
You are an architect over your life. You have the opportunity to design, construct and create how you want your life to be.
The misconception that some of us get tangled in when we try to design our life is we don’t keep in mind that there are factors that we may not be able to dictate in our plans such as weather, what cards you are dealt or when things are given or taken from us.
Even though we don’t have control over certain things you still need to put on your architect hat and get to drawing/writing out your life’s blue print.
Design your life
- Create goals both big and small. Small goals get you to the big goals.
- Choose to be happy now not later. Here is a secret that’s not much of a secret.. the things you think will make you happy in the future probably won’t like money, a big house or some great significant other(these things may enhance your happiness) but be happy NOW not later
- Choose you career and education wisely. Don’t get talked into a career or education because its what others want you to do but do these things because you love it.
- Make time for family. Not text. Not phone call. Not emails. Not Skype. If possible have physical interaction with family day outs , vacation or a regular ole face to face conversation.
- Friends are the family we choose. Make sure your friends are as invested in you as you are in them.
- Take care of you. Pray for guidance and understanding. Clear your mind. Write down your thoughts. Speak to your higher being. Get a relationship with your higher being.
You will arrive somewhere 1 year, 3 years or 5 years from now. You should design where you will end up and not designing where you will end up will force life to design your life’s blue print for you.
Are you designing your life? Are you setting goals? Can you see where you will be 1 year
Comment, Like, Share and Subscribe