Hey you over there! Wanna lose weight? Want a lifestyle change but don’t want to go drastic? Made your new years resolution and wanna know where to start or re-start (I’ve been there before ya know and very recently) Well you my friend have come to the right place. Here are my 5 easy weight loss tips ANYONE can do
- Pay attention to what you eat. Be mindful of what you eat and how much. You may want a burger and fries but if your cut the burger in half and have half the fries you are on your way to portion control.
- Be aware of events. Potlucks, office donuts, invited out to lunch/dinner, birthday party. You should decide before you get anywhere what you will have and don’t let peer pressure talk you into anything else.
- Cook/prepare food for yourself. If you cook or make something at home you know what is in your food or ingredients. You can control or review things like the amount of sodium or sugar that are in your food.
- Get active. Notice I did not say go to the gym or buy some expensive DVD . I said “GET ACTIVE”. Play with your kids, park your car further, take a stroll with your significant other, catch the bus, take the stairs, walk for 15 mins during your lunch time. Get moving and get your steps in.
- Set realistic goals. Set yourself up for success. 1 lb a week, work out 2 times a week, 1 cheat day. Make sure your goals are challenging enough for you but will not stress you out.
I have many more I can say but I want to keep this simple for all of us.
What are your weight loss tips?
Like, Comment and Subscribe
Follow me on
Myfitnesspal: ADD ME: gojenGETFIT
#weight #loss #tips #lose #motivation #easy