I did a goal setting assignment. I recommend you take time and do it yourself if you already haven’t. Here is the assignment CLICK HERE—–>Goal Setting Assignment #2 or not . Any who for me this is about believing in God and my self, being fearless and thankful.
Coming in to 2015 I set 3 Goals
- Lose 50 pounds (Did it)
- Buy my 1st home (Get Keys on 10/20/15)
- Establish my non-profit (Did it..Official 7/23/15) Planning a youth conference for Summer 2016
5 goals for the rest of 2015
- Design a prayer board and utilize it. I am excited (THIS IS BIG like no real big)
- Apply for 37 Education career positions. If I apply for 3 positions each week until Dec 31st that’s 36 jobs but my favorite number is 7 so I added one. (THIS IS BIG) I admit this scares me but no time to be scared only time to be fearless and believe that God will place me in the correct Education position.
- I would like to weigh 137 lb on my birthday. That will make 100 lbs gone for my weight loss journey. 22 lbs to execute from now.
- I would like to volunteer and be of service on my birthday no gifts, no cake, no party just helping and serving others.
- I would like to complete a nutrition course by the end of the year to become more knowledge about my health and food that I intake.
I believe all of these goals are achievable in the rest of 2015. These goals are planting seeds for
- Spiritual growth
- Career transition
- Healthy body weight and image
- Acts of service
- Personal and professional development
What goals will you accomplish in the rest of 2015?
Need help goal setting? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment, Like and Subscribe
“Get your mind right and your body will be too”